Jump To Battle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Jump To Battle

4 posters

One Piece Grand Line 2.0v LF2 mod

Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

One Piece Grand Line 2.0v LF2 mod Empty One Piece Grand Line 2.0v LF2 mod

Post by Sesshomaru Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 am

There is no expected date for the game, I'll just be coding whenever I have free time but don't be surprised if there is no progress for ages, as i will be busy with school work. I'm gonna try to get it pretty much like ntsd, but a one piece version and maybe some different features.
    The game features a 3-hit combo system:
    - stunned state
    - state when turned into a child
    - characters specialize in areas ( for example whitebeard has super powerful attacks)
    - Characters have a grab attack ( some of them)

Here's some videos (I will be adding more):
    Zolo progress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTTotdtdXDk

Whitebeard support attacks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt8jkeR3Fjg
    Inspritis
    Inspritis
    Admin

One Piece Grand Line 2.0v LF2 mod Empty Re: One Piece Grand Line 2.0v LF2 mod

Post by Inspritis Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

derp
    you wrote exited not excited

aside from that looks cool bro, could use some "exiting" (exciting) effects
    oh and when the support characters get hit, instead of teleporting into a dust cloud why not show the damage sprites. I'm pretty sure gigant battle had those
    Razz
    Sesshomaru
    Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 am

Well by adding the damage sprites, it meant creating a seperate data file for each support character. Instead I decided to just make 1 support data for each character. The 1 support data contains 3 characters; pretty simple system.
    As for effects I might do it later for the game. At the moment I just want to code the characters, and get moves done. Then maybe after that some stage mode talking. I might release the game after that, as this will be the final mod I work on by myself.
    nongjayza258

Post by nongjayza258 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:42 pm

dddd
    wqas179

Post by wqas179 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:11 pm

WOW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 am